✅Support Full OBD2 Function: The OBD2 functions of LAUNCH CRB3001 include reading/clearing codes, live data stream/freeze frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, EVAP Test, and read Vehicle Information.
✅Widely Used Battery Tester: It enables you to check the battery condition of 12V car batteries, including ordinary lead-acid batteries, AGM batteries, and GEL batteries, and provides you with an accurate test result.
✅User-friendly Design: LAUNCH Creader Battery 3001 diagnostic scan tool has I/M and DTC Hotkeys, a 2.8" color display, and a Red-Green indicator that helps to display car status directly, plug and play. It is powered through the OBD2 interface, has no battery is required, easy to use.
✅Lifetime Free Update & Supports Multiple Languages: Available in 7 languages, including English, French, German, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese. Connect to the computer through a USB cable to get the latest software version.3 Battery Test Modes:
1. Battery Health Test is mainly to analyze, calculate the health status of the battery and judge the aging degree of the battery ( Displays 5 test results, and tells you whether you should replace or charge the battery)
2. Start System Test is mainly to detect and analyze the starting motor, detect the actual starting
current and starting voltage required by the starting motor
3. Charging Health Test is to check and analyze the charging system, including generators, rectifiers, rectifier diodes, etc.
5 Battery Test Results(Battery Health Test):
1. Good battery - Indicates that the battery is normal.
2. Replace battery - Indicates that the battery is aged or becomes rejected, or the battery life cycle is nearly exhausted. In this case, battery voltage appears to be normal, but the battery itself is not well, i.e. battery polarity board has been completely vulcanized or aged. Please replace the battery immediately.
3. Good-recharge - Stands for low battery. The battery is good itself.
4. Charge-retest - It is better for a few batteries to be fully charged before testing in order to avoid judging in error under special conditions.
5. Bad cell - Indicates one of the battery cells is bad and cannot work
normally, but for which one is bad, it can’t be verified. In this case, battery voltage is generally lower than 11V, mainly resulting from internal circuitry damage, such as short circuits, open circuits, dummy welds, etc.Specification:
Screen Size: 2.8" LCD Display
Resolution: 320*240 Pixels
Input Voltage Range: 9-18V
Size: 211*110*35mm(8.30*4.33*1.37 inch)
Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃ (14℉ to 122 ℉)
Storage Temperature: -20℃ to 70℃ (-4℉ to 158 ℉)
Measurement Standard/Measurement Range:
What is the difference between CRB3001 and CRB5001?
1 * User Manual
1 * OBD2 Diagnostic Cable
1 * USB Cable
1 * Battery Clamps Cable