Terms of Service
- By accessing and/or using the Website, you represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen 18 years of age(Adult age requirements, each country will be different), and are otherwise legally qualified to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. If you are using the Website on behalf of a business entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to act and enter into contracts on behalf of that business entity.
3. Purchases & Payments
- If you purchase a product through the Website, you will be required to provide your billing and shipping information as well as information regarding your credit or debit card (each, a "Payment Card") so that we may charge you for the costs and fees associated with your purchase. You represent and warrant that you are the authorized account holder on all Payment Cards you submit through the Website, and acknowledge and agree that KINGBOLEN® has the right to charge your Payment Card for the cost of the Products, and all taxes, shipping, and handling fees communicated to you at the time of your purchase.
4. Assumption of Risk
- You knowingly and freely assume all risks when using the Website. You, on behalf of yourself, your personal representatives, and your heirs, voluntarily agree to release, waive, discharge, hold harmless, defend, and indemnify KINGBOLEN® and its owners, officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, consultants, representatives, sublicensees, successors, assigns, parents, subsidiaries, from any and all claims, actions, or losses for bodily injury, property damage, wrongful death, emotional distress, loss of privacy, or other damages or harm, whether to you or to third parties, that may result from your use of the Website.
5. User Account
6. Intellectual Property
You represent and warrant that, when using the Website, you will obey all applicable laws and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the Website is at all times governed by and subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform, or distribute any content, information, or other materials in violation of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- KINGBOLEN® brand and the KINGBOLEN® logo(collectively, the "KINGBOLEN® Marks") are trademarks or registered trademarks of KINGBOLEN, and used by KINGBOLEN® with permission. Other trademarks, Website marks, graphics, logos, and domain names appearing anywhere on, through, or in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of third parties. Neither your use of the Website nor this Agreement grant you any right, title, or interest in, or any license to reproduce or otherwise use, the KINGBOLEN® Marks or any third-party trademarks, Website marks, graphics, logos, or domain names. You shall not at any time, nor shall you assist others to, challenge KINGBOLEN® right, title, or interest in, or the validity of, the KINGBOLEN® Marks.
- All content and other materials available through the Website, including without limitation the KINGBOLEN® logo, design, text, graphics, and other files, and their selection, arrangement, and organization, are either owned by KINGBOLEN® or are the property of KINGBOLEN®’s licensors and suppliers. Except as explicitly provided, neither your use of the Website nor this Agreement grant you any right, title, or interest in any such materials.
7. Entire Agreement
- For product features and usage questions, you can contact me at any time!
- After-sales problems of other store orders, such as tablet damage, account loss, etc., cannot be solved by our store, please contact the customer service of the store where you purchased the product!
9. Contact Us