- For KINGBOLEN's YA series of OBD2 scanners and battery testers, do not need to be upgraded.
- If your scanner is connected to the computer and displays "Updating", this does not mean that the machine needs to be upgraded, but the scanner's default connection computer will enter the upgrade interface!
- If your scanner also shows "Updating" after connecting to the car, first check whether your scanner is plugged with the USB cable. If the USB cable is plugged in, then unplug it and the scanner can be used normally.
- If your scanner can not complete the car diagnosis normally, then please contact me, I will send you the product installation package to reconfigure the diagnostic software of your scanner!
- For K7, K8, Ediag and other professional scanners, they are all Wifi upgrades. Of course, if the free upgrade period ends, you will need to renew to get the upgrade again.
- Many tools of LAUNCH can be upgraded through Wifi. If your scanner can connect to Wifi, then you can upgrade directly!
- If your scanner's free upgrade ends, then you can renew and then upgrade your scanner!
If your scanner cannot upgrade via Wifi, please click the link below to enter the LAUNCH official website and download the upgrade tool!
Click the link to get a renewal card! ! !
- 1. LAUNCH CRP Renewal Card(For LAUNCH CRP429/CRP429C/CRP479/CRP909/CRP909E/CRP909X...)
- 2. LAUNCH X431 and Diagun series renewal card(For LAUNCH X431 Diagun V/X431 V/X431 V+/X431 PRO3S+/X431 Pro Mini/X431 Pros Mini...)
- 3. LAUNCH X431 Pad III and X431 Pad V Renewal Card
The THINKCAR tools sold in this store, except the THINKOBD 100, do not need to be upgraded, other scanners can be upgraded through Wifi, so please directly connect to Wifi to upgrade your scanner!
If your scanner's free upgrade ends, then you can renew and then upgrade your scanner!
Click to enter Thinkdiag Renewal Update Link