Information Provided by Users
- Your Account information: You provide your email, or log in for a third-party account (like Facebook), to create an online or application account ("Account") or subscribe to our communications. If you refuse to provide such information, you may not be able to use the Services properly. When creating your Account, you may be asked to enter certain information, such as: your name, avatar, age, gender, address, telephone number and email address.
- Customer Support: When you contact us, you can provide us with information about your use of the Services, including information about the electronics and/or consumer products ("Products") that you own and contact details, so that we can provide customer support.
Children's and Minors' Privacy
Regarding the protection of the personal information of young people, the company attaches great importance to protecting the personal information of young people. The service is not aimed at minors, nor is it intended for use by minors. If you are a minor under the age of 18 (each country has its own different age limit), you must obtain the written consent of your parents or legal guardian before using this product, and serve. This product and service will protect the personal information of young people in accordance with relevant EU laws and regulations.
How is this information shared?
- Third-party providers: We share your information with third-party providers that we work with to help us operate, provide, analyze, improve, understand, customize, support, and market the Services.
- Third-party services: When you use third-party services, such as through Third-Party Accounts that integrate with the Products and Services, they may receive your information. When you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will apply to your use of these services.
- Regulatory and legal issues: We may also release your information to third parties when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our terms and policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.