1. Supports VW/AUDI MQB platform engine ECU replacement or cloning (Read engine ECU data directly from the key).
2. Supports VW/AUDI MQB platform gearbox ECU replacement or cloning.
3. Supports ECU replacement for the fifth generation of Audi (0AW/0B5) gearbox.
4. Supports reading, writing & cloning the ECU for the fourth generation of VW UDS engine.
5. Supports BMW E chassis 8HP gearbox ECU reprogramming to empty.
6. Works with reprogramming device to backup/restore programming data (For Bosch/Siemens engine ECU).How to use X-PROG3 to read and write data?
1. Directly connect to OBD16 for key matching, data reading and writing, etc.
2. Place the anti-theft EEPROM or MCU chip in the chip-burning socket, and then insert the chip-burning socket into the anti-theft matching programmer to lock it Lock in the slot of the device to realize the data interaction between the IC anti-theft chip and the diagnostic host.
3. After the ECU is removed from the car, connect the anti-theft ECU pin to the anti-theft programmer DIY slot through the cable to realize the anti-theft ECU Data interaction with the diagnostic host.Specification:
Input Power: DC12V
Working CurrentMax: 500mA
Power Consumption: 5W
Storage Temperature: -20℃~70℃
Working Temperature: 0℃~50℃
1 complete set of equipment (as shown in the picture)
1 * Diagnosis main line of Volkswagen anti-theft copier
1 * DBScar, OBD I Adaptor BOX adapter cable
1 * MCU flying lead
1 * Four generations of all lost data mining lines
1 * The fourth-generation meter does not need to remove the EEPROM and all the lines are lost
1 * BENCH mode line
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I have the Launch X-431 PRO3S+ V2.0 is this key programmer compatible with mine?
Hello, LAUNCH X431 X-PROG 3 cannot be used with LAUNCH X431 PRO3S+ due to hardware problems!
fait il les cle ford f150 2020
Désolé, ce modèle n'est pas pris en charge !
WILL THIS PROGRAMMER WORK WITH 2014 TOYOTA TUNDRA TRUCK TO MAKE NEW CHIP KEY(S) ??
Sorry, sir/madam, this programmer does not support the car model you mentioned at the moment!