✅Easy To Use: Make sure the vehicle is in TPMS learn mode and hold the tool against the sidewall of the tire, close to the valve stem, then press the button.
✅Save Time and Money: The KINGBOLEN EL-50448 Tire Pressure Sensor Activation Tool is quick and easy to easily activate all TPMS sensors in just 3 simple steps. Save on your trip to the auto repair shop!
✅Quality Assurance:: EL-50448 Tire Pressure Relearn Tool comes with Circuit Optimal Design, which makes the operation faster and more reliable. Compatible with high-quality environmental plastic material.
1. New TPMS sensors were installed, letting air out or adding air into the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When the tire pressure indicator lights are ON after the maintenance is performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment/tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems are solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
5. Exchanging the winter tires or summer tires.
How to set your car in TPMS relearn mode?
1. Make the gear in the P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. (If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire)
4. Before the tire pressure monitoring system works normally properly, the body control module will record ID information of each position in the tire pressure sensor.
How to use EL-50448 relearn tool?
1. Set the car into TPMS re-learn mode. (Car will horn twice)
2. Start from the left-front tire, hold unit next to Valve and Press White Button, the horn beeps once.
3. Follow this order to reset TPMS one by one: front-right, rear-right, rear-left tires.
4. After all sensors reset, the car horns twice means TPMS re-learn finished.
1 x EL50448(Without battery)
Please hold the tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem to read sensor information, It couldn’t read it in an inappropriate position.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Will this work for my 2022 GMC Canyon?
Hello, I'm sorry, your car model is too new for this machine to be used in your car!
Will this work on a 2021 Chevy BB lazer
Hello, our engineer recommends LAUNCH CRT5011E, because your car year is 2021!
LAUNCH CRT5011E Link: https://kingbolentool.com/collections/tpms-related-tools/products/launch-crt5011e-315-433mhz-tpms-programming-and-relearn-tool
Will the device work on a Peugeot Boxer Van 2015 model.
Hello, this machine is only suitable for use on GM cars, such as Chevy/Buick/GMC/Opel/Cadillac etc..