There is generally no one-size-fits-all answer to car battery life, as there are many factors that affect battery life. Aside from the brand of the battery, the main factor affecting battery life is the usage of the vehicle.
Because the battery is a vulnerable part in the car, the longer the service life, the lower its storage function, and finally the owner can only replace the new battery.
Attention in daily life:
1. Avoid prolonged parking in open-air parking lots. If you park for a long time, remove the battery and take it away to prevent the battery from freezing.
2. The car engine is not easy to start in winter. The time to start the car should not exceed 5 seconds each time, and the interval between restarts should not be less than 15 seconds. If the ignition does not start many times, you should find the cause from other aspects such as the circuit, ignition coil or oil circuit. Avoid repeated starts without interruption, which can cause the battery to burn out from overdischarge.
3. The car battery should be charged frequently. If it is not used for a long time, it will slowly discharge itself until it is scrapped. Therefore, the car should start every once in a while to recharge the battery.
4. Regularly clean the terminals of the battery and apply special grease to protect the wiring harness. Always check the accessories and cables on the battery.
5. After the car is turned off, it is forbidden to use car electrical appliances. If the engine uses the battery alone without generating electricity, it will be damaged.
In addition, in order to achieve the best service life of the car battery, be careful not to over-discharge or lose power to prevent the positive plate of the car battery from softening. The car battery is charged so that the service life of the car battery will be the longest and this important part of the car battery will always be in top working condition.