The work that KINGBOLEN OBD2 Scanner can do at present can only be about the detection of car OBD2, and cannot detect other systems and other problems of the car! If you want to test other car systems, you need to buy a different model!
What is the OBD2 function?
1. Read Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2.Erase Codes: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitor.
3. Read Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream in textual or graphic format
4.I/M Readiness Status:Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5. View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
6. O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7.EVAP Test: Performs EVAP system test to detect any leak in the vehicle's EVAP system.
8. On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related Powertrain components and systems.
9.Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10.Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.