1. Android 7.0 System, 5.0-inch touchscreen and 720P resolution delivers outstanding image quality, allowing you to easily analyze problems.
2. Faster, Smoother and Stable: AUTO VIN & WI-FI free update.
3. LAUNCH CRP129E obd2 scanner fixed more bugs and Upgraded new makeup to 2020 models, works on most OBDI & OBDII cars such as SUV, minivan,12v light-duty truck, and hybrids, but not support the 24v heavy truck.
4. Online Maintenance Resources: Operating skills, DTC Help, Automotive Technology Handbook, Repair Case and How-to Videos.
5. It supports 10 languages, English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Polish, Japanese, Portuguese, Korean
Download: Launch CRP123E manual
Screen: 5'inch touch screen
Battery: 4000mAh rechargeable lithium battery
OBD II input voltage range: 9 ~ 18V
Charging via: DC 5V charging cable or Diagnostic cable via vehicle connection DLC
Dimension: 228mm x 125mm x 34.5mm
Working temperature: -10 to 50 degrees (14 to 122 degrees)
Storage temperature: -20 to 70 degrees (-4 to 158 degrees)
1 * LAUNCH Creader 123E
1 * OBDII Diagnostic Cable
1 * DC 5V Charging Cable
1 * User Manual
1 * Carry Bag
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
This scanner can graphing the driving speed sensors? For check what wheel hub or abs sensor are bad.
Can’t this scanner draw the graphics of the driving speed sensor? The abs sensor can be checked, but the wheel hub cannot be checked.
With this scanner can read/erase the ABS codes? And graphing the speed sensors?
Hello, use this scanner to read/erase ABS codes. What is the speed sensor you are talking about? Engine speed or driving speed? The engine speed can be done directly graphically!
Can the throttle relearn feature be added to this unit? I have the CRP123E.
Not this moment, maybe in the future.
Please check Launch CRP129E if you want to do throttle relearn.
Can it support 1996& older Vehicles?
Sure. CRP123E support OBD1 OBD2 protocol.
The launch crp123e support more vehicles cover 1996 & Older EU US vehicles, 1996 & newer EU and US vehicles, 2005 & Newer JP vehicles, 2008 & Newer Asian Vehicles.
Other guys only support 2005 & newer vehicles.
Whats the different between Launch crp123e & BlueDriver ?
More Systems diagnostic.
The Bluedriver is designed for engine enhanced scan, but the launch cpp123e is designed for Engine, ABS, Transmission, SRS systems diagnostic.
Both of them can work well on engine 10 modes functions, but the launch crp123e also can diagnostic and generate professional diagnostic report with confirmed fixes of 4 major systems