LAUNCH CR3008 OBD2 Car Diagnostic Scanner is an universal diagnostic scan tool for multiple vehicles, supports all 10 OBDII test modes on all OBDII compliant vehicles for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, Colorful screen and real time battery voltage Monitoring, the LAUNCH CR3008 is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to do their jobs faster.
In addition, thousands of troubleshooter code tips(by press ? button) help technicians and home DIY users to accurately diagnose even the toughest problems. With the newest friendly diagnostic interface, CR3008 will be the most useful car diagnostic tool for every family and professional mechanic technician
1. Read engine or emission related fault codes error codes.
2. Erase and delete the fault code,
3. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), warning light, clears codes and resets monitors
4. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
5. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL), show definitions of the fault codes.
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
7. Reads live PCM data stream
8. Displays Live sensor data readings in both text mode and graph mode (1996 and newer vehicles)
9. Storage data stream, and playback, printing the stored sensor readings.
10. Views freeze frame data to analyze the real cause of engine failures
11. Displays live O2 oxygen sensor test data
12. Enhanced OBD2 Mode 6 On Board Monitoring Test Results for Specific Monitored Systems.
13. EVAP System test data
14. Battery Voltage real time monitoring.
15. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN code, CIN and CVN Number)
16. Built-in DTC look-up library and display definition.
17. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, save diagnosis and repair time
18. Internet updateable and upgradeable, life-time update free
19. Prints the stored trouble codes/ freeze frame/ live data readings via PC, works for all windows system.