✅YA101 provides Full OBDII/EOBD diagnostic functions, supports car OBDII 10models.
✅Support DTC definition & DTC lookup, battery test, colorful screen display data, read battery voltage, and so on.
✅It works for almost 99% of car brands on the market, all 12V 16PIN OBDII cars after the 1996 year. Meets 9kinds of protocols such as ISO9141-2, ISO14230-4, SAEJ1850, and ISO15765-4.
✅Lifetime Free Update, no need to install drivers that can be updated via USB, so you always have the latest car model data.
✅Support 10 languages: English, French, Russian, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Polish, Chinese.
✅Wide Target Audiences: YA101 is a useful car code reader for entry-level pro and savvy DIYers, home and auto shop Mechanics, etc.
1. If the connector is not there a label should be there indicating the whereabouts of the connector.
2. If necessary, remove the cover from the DLC.
3. Turn the ignition switch to the on position. Do not start the engine.
4. Plug the OBD connector into the Data Link Connector.
5. The tool will attempt to identify the vehicle. If successful, the vehicle identified is displayed. if the vehicle cannot be identified, menus will be shown for you to select the vehicle manually.
Screen: 1.8" TFT Screen
Operating Temperature: 0℃~ 50℃(32℉-122℉)
Environment Temperature: -20℃~70℃(-4℉-158℉)
1 * YA101 Code Reader
1 * User Manual
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can it read my gearbox oil temperature?
Hello, this product can't read gearbox oil temperature！
The files DIAG.BIN and SelfTest.BIN are dated 2021/03/30 on the code reader while these same files are dated 2020/12/22 in your V2.4 update file. Please clarify.
Hello, our engineers feedback that this product does not need to be updated now. The patch package on the official website is used to repair system crashes!
Why is it showing "SPARK" on my diesel car?
Hello, if your diesel vehicle has 24V voltage, this product cannot be read! It can only support 12V vehicles!
Does it have a adapter for a obd1
Sorry sir, this product can only detect OBD2 vehicles. There is also no OBD1 adapter！