✅Easy to Use: Takes 1 minute only to Relearn TPMS after Did the tire Rotation or new tire exchanged, activates the individual TPM sensor with the press of one button (by tire order of front-left, front-right, right-back, left-back).
✅High Quality: EL-50448 Tire Pressure Relearn Tool comes with Circuit Optimal Design, which makes the operation more fast and reliable. Compatible with high-quality environmental plastic material. Better than other ones, small but powerful.
1. New TPMS sensors installed, letting air out or adding air into the tire couldn’t make the system recognize new sensors.
2. Do tire rotation, didn’t have a quick and easy way to let ECU relearn new tire information.
3. When the tire pressure indicator lights are ON after the maintenance is performed, the tire pressure needs to be reset to turn off the TPMS light.
4. Low tire pressure or leakage /replacement or installation of tire pressure monitoring equipment/tire replacement, sensor damage, etc. After those problems are solved, TPMS needs to be reset.
5. Exchanging the winter tires or summer tires.
How to set your car in TPMS relearn mode?
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. (If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire)
4. Before the tire pressure monitoring system works normally properly, the body control module will record ID information of each position in the tire pressure sensor.
How to use EL-50448 relearn tool?
1. Set the car into TPMS re-learn mode. (Car will horn twice)
2. Start from the left-front tire, hold unit next to Valve and Press White Button, the horn beeps once.
3. Follow this order to reset TPMS one by one: front-right, rear-right, rear-left tires.
4. After all sensors reset, the car horns twice means TPMS re-learn finished.
1 x EL50448(Without battery)
Please hold the tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem to read sensor information, It couldn’t read it in an inappropriate position.